Crazy, I know, but my friend just sent me this silly internet game, and I loved it so I had to share.
Instructions--Google the phrase "(your name) needs" and record the first ten results you find, or more if you can find good ones.
1. Sasha needs a cocktail.
2. Sasha needs attention. Always wanting a free belly rub.
3. Sasha needs everyone's help.
4. Sasha needs more minutes.
5. Sasha needs a good home.
6. Sasha needs to FLASHA the CASHA!
7. Sasha needs an international passport--she got it. Needs police report--she got it. Needs to get it soon--she got it in plenty of time.
8. Sasha needs to undergo planned examinations once every two months.
9. Sasha needs to dump that pump fake and hangin' the ball down low.
10. Sasha needs to see a real love story.
11. Sasha needs...she has.
Aww, how perfect are the last two?! Love it.
And no, I have no idea what "flasha the casha" means.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment